Thanks to All our Donors Mentioned Below For Their Donations toHomeless Helping Homeless, Inc.
HHH LIST OF DONORS
1. Allegany Franciscan Ministries: $20,000 grant
2. Fresh Market: In excess of over $464,480 in food donations for 2012 and 2013
3. First Baptist of College Hill: $500/yr
4. Unity North Tampa Church $100/per month
5. Storr: matching funds donation every quarter from employees
6. Walmart, Inc: donation of $7,000 in hygiene products
7. Bright House: $40,000 grant for commercial
8. Community Foundation of Tampa Bay: $7500 grant for bus passes
9. All About You Ministries: Brunswick,Ga. $100/per month
10. GTE Financial: Independently raised $5700.
11. Hardin Construction: $2,000 for computers.
12. Lowes: S. Dale Mabry Hwy (Dave Orbin and Staff) Materials for Ladies Facility
13. Home Depot: (Florida and Busch) generator
14. Ground Hog Construction, Inc. (Robert :Bobby" Simmons) General Contractor, re-build women's facility after fire.