TRIPLE H SOBER LIVING HOME
Welcome to Triple H Sober Living Home, which is a dry facility. Residents are not allowed to possess or be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. We ask that you review additional guidelines for residents below. If at any time you have questions concerning the governing of this property, please ask the on-site house manager who will assist you.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURE
- Every client must consent to an urinalyses and breathalyzer test at the time of intake.
- Upon intake clients will meet with the Program Manager to set goals for sobriety, length of stay and plans for the future.
- Clients must remain abstinent from all alcohol and drugs for the duration of their stay at Triple H Sober Living Home.
- Failure to do so will result in clients being removed from this facility and being sent back to the St. Clair wet shelter for a duration of 30 days.
- Clients are required to have a 12 step sponsor with at least one year of continuous sobriety.
- Clients must be present for a mandatory house meeting at 7pm.
- Clients must attend a minimum of at least three 12 step meetings per week.
FEES AND REFUND POLICIES:
- Program fees are due 1st of the month or on Friday. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If a client moves in after the 1st of the month a prorated fee will apply. For example, if the client moves in on the 15th of the month, they will owe half of the month’s program fee.
- A one-time Administration Fee of $75.00 is due at time of intake.
- NO REFUNDS FOR PROGRAM FEES.
WEEKLY TRIPLE H SUPPORT GROUP:
- Triple H is a peer to peer support recovery home.
- Attendance is mandatory at our Triple H Recovery Support Group.
- Clients are required to complete and hand in a weekly accountability worksheet.
- Meetings consist of introduction of new clients, weekly check-ins, discussions of step work and other recovery topics, weekly commitments, and house concerns to keep each other accountable.
- First 30 days: Sunday-Thursday 11pm, Friday-Saturday 12am.
- After 30 days: Sunday-Thursday 12am, Friday-Saturday 1am.
- After 30 days, you may submit overnight request forms for
- Upon intake, clients must consent to an urinalyses and breathalyzer test.
- All clients are subject to at least one drug/alcohol test per week or random breathalyzer and drug testing whenever staff seems fit due to suspicion.
- All clients are subject to drug/alcohol testing after an overnight pass or extended trip with no exceptions.
- If a client fails or refuses to take a test, he will be asked to leave the Triple H Sober Home within an hour and be sent back to the St. Clair wet facility for 30 days. If that is not possible, staff will work with the client to find a safe place to go. (Detox, treatment center or other sober living residence.)
- All medications prescribed or over-the–counter must be stored out of sight. (Cabinets, drawers, dressers.)
- All prescribed medications must be reported and logged by staff.
- Staff may ask to do a medication count at any time to confirm client is taking medication as prescribed.
- Prohibited Medications: Suboxone, Methadone,
Subutex, Adderall, all Benzodiazepines and Opiates.
- Triple H is an abstinence-based program and we have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to relapse and/or drugs and alcohol being found on the property. In occurrence of a relapse, circumstances determine how each situation is handled by staff.
- When asked to leave the property due to using or failed drug screen/ breathalyzer, staff will take the necessary measures to help the client get to a safe place that meets their recovery needs as long as he is willing.
- Triple H will invite you back into the residence as long as a bed space is available, and the client meets the following requirements:
- Have 1 week of continued sobriety confirmed by your sponsor.
- Pass a urinalysis test and a breathalyzer.
- Client must present their case to the Triple H Community and will be voted reentry by their peers. The clients at Triple H will vote in favor of what is in the best interest of the community and the individual resident.